(Cultivate deeper relationships among believers)
Life is not meant to be lived alone. God created humans with a desire for companionship and friendship. Life Groups meet weekly and consist of 5-10 people per group. Each Life Group meets in the home of a church attender to and share a meal together and encourage one another through a deeper study of the past Sunday’s message. Sign up for a Life Group based upon your best available weekday. Our team will place you in a group that corresponds with your childcare needs, location, and group availability.
(Grow deeper in your faith)
Are you new to the Christian faith? Perhaps you want to dive deeper into a particular subject regarding theology or just life in general? Are you looking for ways to connect with other people facing your same situations? Discipleship groups are designed to help individuals grow deeper in their faith and build community among people in their same situation.
The Men’s Group
Developing the type of leader that God has called a man to be.
- The Men’s Group meets on the 2nd Thursday of every month, Sept.-May, at 7pm
- Open for all men, 18yrs and older.
The Ladies’ Gathering
Encouragement, fellowship, and activities with the intention of encouraging women.
- The Ladies’ Gathering occurs on the 3rd Thursday of every month, Sept.-May, at 7pm.
- Open for all women, 18yrs and older.
The Foundations Class
Rooted in the Faith of Jesus Christ.
- The Foundation’s Class is a 6 week class designed for all new Christians and faith seekers who are looking to understand the basics of theology and the Christian faith.
- Occurs Sunday evenings at 6pm through Zoom.
- Offered in the Spring and Fall.
(Love Thy Neighbor)
Mission Groups are designed to serve our community, cultivate relationships, and ultimately share the love of Jesus to our neighbor. Mission Groups are constantly developing as we seek new ways to reach people with the hope of Jesus. Be sure to join a mission group today and show the love of Jesus!
- Available for all men, 18yrs and older.
- Season runs from March-July
- 1-2 weeknight commitment.
Men’s Pickup Basketball
- Available for all men, 18yrs and older
- Thursday evenings 7-9pm, July-August.
- Located at The Chapel Hill Community Center.
- Available for everyone
- Meets the 3rd Saturday of every month, June-August, at The Chapel Hill Community Center.
- This group walks throughout the streets of Chapel Hill and prays for those within our community.